Sunday, November 06, 2005

Idiot #1

This is cheating, I know, but I wrote Mom & Dad something and they seemed amused, so I'm ripping off my own email and posting it here.

"We (and I believe most of our street, which is much more commercial than residential) lost power for about three hours today - really not that much fun. I lit a couple of candles because I was reading articles for school, and the cat came sniffing around. I figured animals have, you know, instincts and that she wouldn't hurt herself so close to the flame. I now have a cat whose whiskers look a bit melted and whose tail caught on fire. And she is completely oblivious. Lessons learned today: 1. Don't let cats near candles. 2. My cat is an idiot."

Here is the idiot on a less melted day:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly, I love the kitten. See you at Christmas.
Love, Kathy